Update on Visitation – February 12, 2021
I wanted to provide you with a reminder of our indoor visitation protocol, based on requirements set by CT DPH and the federal CMS. We do apologize, but the below is to ensure that everyone has the opportunity for visits, under the strict state and federal guidelines we must adhere to. We know this is not the optimal way to visit your loved one, but we these guidelines have been put in place with your loved ones and out staff’s best interest in mind.
- Call main phone number (reception desk)to set up appointment.
- Visiting times are 10:00am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 6:00pm
- Residents may have up to 2 visitors at a time, and two visits per week per resident.
- Visiting will be 30 minutes long.
- Please, no drinking or eating during visits.
- Come to the building with mask on that covers your nose and mouth.
- Sanitize hands, Fill out questionnaire and sign the one time document acknowledging that you will follow the guidelines.
- The receptionist will take your temperature.
- Go directly to second floor dining room using the elevator. Please do not stop at the nurses station or other offices.
- Please stay at the designated seats, 6 feet away from resident.
- A staff member will be on hand to answer questions and assist during the visit and sanitize in between visits.
Hope this helps. Thank you!